Productivity Solutions Grant
JustLogin is a pre-qualified solution vendor under PSG. Claim 70% for up to $5000 qualifying costs under pre-qualified vendors of pre-scoped IT solutions.
What is PSG?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is a new government initiative to assist businesses in their transformation journey. An initial S$110 million will be set aside over the next three years (until 2020) for PSG to support selected productivity solutions in line with the Industry Transformation maps (ITMs).
PSG will cover sector-specific solutions in retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, wholesale and landscaping industries, as well as broad-based solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of human resource management systems, among others.
As businesses transit into the next phase of transformation, more substantial investments and longer-term commitments may be required. Thus, PSG will support in the following manner:
- Funding of up to 70% of the cost;
- Increase in grant caps;
- Pre-scoping of IT solutions and equipment with pre-qualified vendors (for IT solutions); and
- Simplified grant processes.
JustLogin is pre-approved under the ‘Human Resource E-Scheduling System’ category. Our pre-scoped PSG solution includes these modules:
JustClock is a time attendance system that uses mobile devices (iPad/smartphones) to replace traditional punch card/fingerprint systems. Photos of employees and their GPS location can be captured and sent to the server in real-time. Roster scheduling is also enabled to set up shifts to be assigned to staff. OT hours will also be automatically calculated according to MOM rules, helping to relief the hassle of manual calculation.
Are you eligible?
Businesses who meet the following criteria can apply for PSG:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/subscription of IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
How to apply?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions : Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment : Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.