- The Start Digital Pack is governed by Enterprise Singapore and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore.
- The Start Digital Pack is only applicable for companies which met the following criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”):
- Registered and incorporated with a valid UEN issued by ACRA in Singapore for the following business entity types – Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnerships, Companies
- Have at least 30% ownership/shareholding by Singapore citizens and PRs
- Group annual sales turnover of no more than S$100 million or group employment size not exceeding 200
- Is a first time applicant for the Start Digital Pack
- Must not already be currently using identical solution it is intending to sign up for the Start Digital Pack.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (“OCBC”) may supply any governmental agency (including without limitation Enterprise Singapore and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore) with documents and information relating to you or provided by you for purposes in connection with your application for the Start Digital Pack.
- You agree that you will supply and/or provide any information and/or documentary proof as OCBC may require from time to time and such information and documents shall thereby become and remain the property of OCBC.
- OCBC reserves the right to update, amend or change any of the above terms and conditions from time to time without consent.
For Digital Business Dashboard:
- You agree to purchase at least two (2) eligible applications from OCBC Digital Business Dashboard (“Dashboard”) and connect these applications to the Dashboard. The list of eligible applications will be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of OCBC. The applications to be purchased by you shall be referred to as the “Applications”.
- The Applications must be purchased within 30 calendar days from the date of application using the OCBC Business Debit Card issued by OCBC.
- The Applications must be connected to the Dashboard within the same calendar month in which such Applications are purchased.
- The Applications must be connected to the Dashboard for at least 18 months.
- If the criteria set out in clauses (2), (3) and (4) above are met, an one time total amount of S$500 (the “Reimbursement Amount”) will be reimbursed and OCBC is authorized to credit the Reimbursement Amount into any of your OCBC bank accounts (as determined by OCBC in its absolute discretion) within three (3) calendar months from the date the Applications are connected to the Dashboard. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than 2 Applications are purchased, the Reimbursement Amount will not change.
- You agree that OCBC does not own the Applications or provide them to you. No warranty of any kind, including without limitation of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from malicious code, or non-infringement of third party rights is given in conjunction with the Applications, and OCBC shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use thereof.
- You agree that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if you fail to satisfy or comply with any of the Eligibility Criteria; or any declaration, information and documents given by you are not true and accurate, or you do not comply with clause (4) above, you shall return to OCBC all money given to you by OCBC in connection with the Start Digital Pack (including without limitation the Reimbursement Amount) and you further agree to indemnify OCBC for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, expenses, fees and costs that may be incurred or suffered by OCBC.