Get Ready for Digital
Supporting SMEs Go Digital, Maybank is offering the Start Digital Pack across Human Resources, Accounting, Digital Marketing, Digital Transactions and Cybersecurity, exclusively for Maybank business banking customers.
Fill up the form to start your digital HR journey with JustLogin.
SME Customers shall only be able to enjoy the benefits of the Business Promotion after SME Customers have successfully sign up to a Maybank business banking account.
- The Start Digital Pack is governed by Enterprise Singapore and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore.
- The Start Digital Pack is only applicable for companies which met the following criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”):
- Registered and incorporated with a valid UEN issued by ACRA in Singapore for the following business entity types – Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnerships, Companies
- Have at least 30% ownership/shareholding by Singapore citizens and PRs
- Group annual sales turnover of no more than S$100 million or group employment size not exceeding 200
- Is a first time applicant for the Start Digital Pack
- Must not already be currently using identical solution it is intending to sign up for the Start Digital Pack.
- Maybank may supply any governmental agency (including without limitation Enterprise Singapore and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore) with documents and information relating to you or provided by you for purposes in connection with your application for the Start Digital Pack.
- You agree that you will supply and/or provide any information and/or documentary proof as Maybank may require from time to time and such information and documents shall thereby become and remain the property of Maybank.
- Maybank reserves the right to update, amend or change any of the above terms and conditions from time to time without consent.
If the SME Customers have any queries pertaining to the terms and conditions applicable to the Business Promotion, Maybank may either refer them to www.justlogin.com or inform them to call the Partner at the number 6909 9217.